Summary: The Leasing Administrator will perform a wide array of responsibilities related to the leasing and marketing of the Company’s portfolio of assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Input fully executed leases & amendments into our management software (Yardi)
- Performs general clerical support to leasing team
- Responsible for copying documents and securing public information about properties
- Performs marketing tasks to assist with the occupancy and vacancy levels within Company’s portfolio of assets, such as creating advertisements, posting photos/videos of properties, producing brochures and fliers and answering questions about advertised properties
- Ensures company website is up-to-date with accurate information, e.g. flyers are updated, vacant suites are updated, rates updated, etc.
- Updating Loopnet, website and other social media sites company uses to market buildings
- Process commission invoices for payment
- Build abstracts for new leases within Property Management Platform (Yardi)
- Update Rent Roll weekly
- Verify Listing Agreements are valid and active
- Participate in weekly Leasing Department meetings
- Other duties as required/requested
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent computer skills are essential in this position
- Proficiency with word processing programs, spreadsheets, presentation software and graphic design programs
- Excellent writing, attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in adobe illustrator
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with vendors, tenants, staff, agents, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate professionally at all levels
Other Desired Skills and Abilities
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high standards and an appropriate professional image
- Ability to identify problems/issues, develop and evaluate options in order to implement solutions
- Ability and flexibility to travel is required
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience (business communication and office management)
- Or, equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Movement within office complex environment
- Ability to write by hand and use keyboard extensively to perform general office functions
- Ability to communicate by speech and hearing continuously
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work and computer use
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds (periodic lifting of supplies)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a general office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.