Duties and Responsibilities: The following reflects the essential functions for this position, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The Managing Director may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Responsible for the creation of lease documents, various spreadsheets and presentations
- Writing and processing of lease documents/amendments
- Displays high energy and engagement in answering or responding to routine inquiries from clients, agents and brokers
- Performs general clerical support to management team, agents and brokers during the lease negotiation process
- Responsible for copying documents and securing public information about properties
- Performs marketing tasks to assist with the occupancy and vacancy levels within STG’s portfolio of assets, such as creating advertisements, posting photos/videos of properties, producing brochures and fliers and answering questions about advertised properties
- Make sure our website is up to date with accurate information, e.g. flyers are updated, vacant suites are updated, rates updated, etc.
- Updating Loopnet, website and other social media sites that we use to market our buildings.
- Demonstrates professional and friendly communication in scheduling tours for prospective tenants and directing tenant complaints to the Property Manager
- Provide oversight for brokerage commissions to be paid from properties managed by the Company
- Build abstracts for new leases within Property Management Platform (Yardi)
- Update Rent Roll weekly
- Collect Marketing / Comp reports from respective Broker
- Verify Listing Agreements are valid and active
- Return to Tenant and/or Broker copy of the fully executed Lease
- Participate in weekly Leasing Department meetings
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent computer skills are essential in this position
- Proficiency with word processing programs, spreadsheets, presentation software and graphic design programs
- Excellent writing, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with existing tenants, prospective tenants, staff, brokers, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate professionally at all levels
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years in contract writing, as well as, related experience in real estate, property management and customer service.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Movement within office complex environment
- Ability to write by hand and use keyboard extensively to perform general office functions
- Ability to communicate by speech and hearing continuously
- Visual acuity needed for close detail work and computer use
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to occasionally walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with hands and arms
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We offer a friendly, flexible and supportive work environment and understand the desire for a good balance between work and other life interests.