Duties include but are not limited to:
- Telephone / Reception: Answer all incoming lines and transfer to appropriate employee. All callers must be announced
- Kitchen: Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and notify the Office Manager of items needing to be replenished
- Order and restock supplies
- Administration Support
- Secretarial Support (correspondence etc.)
- Collect, post and distribute mail and faxes
- General Filing (Tenant files and Accounting)
- Update list of incoming checks daily
- Maintenance of the postage meter
- Maintain Fed-Ex & On Trac Supplies and Log book
- Run company errands; as needed
- Continuously update Receptionist Manual
- Update employee list with contact information
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Excel, Word, and Outlook Software
- Ability to project a positive and friendly company image via phone voice and in person
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with all levels of staff within the company
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to promote teamwork among employees in order to accomplish goals and to meet the needs of customers
- Ability to comprehend details in various situations in order to make decisions
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
A High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successful perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
- While performing the duties of the job, employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions